Buffalo chicken dip!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


           This dip is delectable. I love the flavor of buffalo chicken, but am not fond of wings, so this dip is perfection in my book.  If you bring this to a party I recommend jotting down the recipe on a few index cards, because I guarantee the recipe will be requested!  (I made this for New Year's eve and everyone loved it!) Here is the recipe!


Ingredients

2, 8 ounce packages of cream cheese
1 cup of Hidden valley ranch dressing
3/4 cup of Frank's red hot sauce
One package of Perdue short cuts oven roasted chicken
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Tostitos multi grain tortilla chips
A baking dish (I used a round 9 inch)
chopped scallions optional

1.First get out a chopping board and chop up your chicken into tiny pieces.
2. Place your cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce in a mixing bowl.
3.Use a mixer to whip the three ingredients together.
4. Pour in one cup of cheddar cheese and mix in by hand with a rubber spatula.
5. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray.
6 Spread your dip mixture evenly in your dish.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Top with 1/2 to a cup of cheddar cheese and chopped scallions if desired and bake for 15 more minutes.

I recommend serving with tostitos multi grain chips.  They compliment the flavor of the dip very well.
Enjoy!

















3 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law made this after thanksgiving one year - and I ate to the point of no return...literally thought I was going to burst! can't wait to try this for the Superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way. It is so addicting... lol

      Delete
  2. OMG that looks so delicious!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs